Select the

1st Application link below that best fits your needs.

This application lets us know that you are starting to work with the health department to get licensed at E3K

MOBILE is for mobile Food trucks and food carts that need commissary only

PRODUCTION/CATERERS is for any business that needs to prepare food in the facility